Development & Test Manager to AARO
Looking for new professional challenges as a leader? AARO, a Swedish product company that develops a complete system for group accounting, reporting and analysis is now looking for a Development and Test Manager to lead their Development and Test Department.
At AARO, you get the chance to work with the complex reality of the largest business groups in the country – an exciting, challenging and global setting. Above all, it is incredibly rewarding and enjoyable.
As Development and Test Manager your main objective is to lead and develop the Development and Test department and provide the teams with operational support in the daily activities. Today, the group consists of 25 development and test specialists, distributed on three different sites (Stockholm, Riga and Nairobi) of which you have full personnel responsibility for, as well as being responsible for the department's budget.
As the Department Manager you will be in charge of the overall strategic decisions for the development and test domain within AARO. Also, developing, executing and enabling the long term vision as well as representing the development and test department in different product boards and contributing to crucial strategic policy decisions.
To work at AARO gives you both freedom and a high level of involvement. This is a learning environment where employees are encouraged to continuously develop and share knowledge. As Development and Test Manager you will be a part of the management team and report directly to the COO. The position is full time and travels to other AARO sites are a part of the role.
AARO offers you:
- Being a part of a fast-growing company surrounded by brilliant and engaged colleagues.
- An inspiring workplace with a learning & sharing environment.
- Work with a market-leading product with exciting customers in different sectors and industries worldwide.
- Balance between professional and private life.
- Good staff benefits, conference trips, social activities, and training activities.
Is this you?
To be successful in this role we see that you:
- Have several years of experience working as a technical manager, leading both development and test teams, not necessarily simultaneously.
- Previously been a part of a management team in an international company and/or complex project organization.
- Have experience with both personnel and budget management.
- Previously “hands-on” experience with system development and feel comfortable discussing a wide range of technical details with specialists.
- Are an advocate for agile ways of working (Scrum).
Earlier experience from a product company within financial software where IT/information security is highly evaluated as well as a technical university degree and leadership courses gives extra merit.
We put much emphasis on personal qualities in this recruitment process. To be successful in the role, it is important that you have great project management and leadership skills and like to enthuse others as well as build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally. Also you have great communication skills with an ability to adapt to different target groups. You can work with strategies and are likely to initiate new activities and explore new technologies. Fluent in English, both in speech and writing is essential.
In this recruitment, a final step is a mandatory background screening.
We are much more than a software provider. Our vision is to simplify and streamline your group reporting with our products and to support your group in the practical closing work with our services. We are your partner in group reporting.